6/30/12

Duncan´s Bride by Linda Howard




Paperback

Publisher: Mira (June 1, 1998)

Language: English

ISBN-10: 1551664798

ISBN-13: 978-1551664798

Genre: Contemporary Romance






Synopsis
Reese Duncan wanted a wife, pure and simple. Someone to have children with, someone to help him rebuild his ranch, someone uncomplicated...and someone very different from his first wife, the woman who'd destroyed his life. But he hadn't bargained on Madelyn Patterson. She was sophisticated and citified, and she was willing to herd cattle, keep house and start a family with Reese. The only thing she asked for in return was love - the one thing Reese refused to guarantee.


My Review

I know,I know; This book is been our for years and years but i was looking for a paranormal time out and while listening to some friends talk about it lovingly i figured that this book was what i needed and yup I was Right.

Ohhhh, but reading this puppy wasntan easy thingto do, for starters they dont sell it anywhere LOL!!!, so i had to start asking everyoone i knew, family, friends and etceteras and one lucky day i found a copy in a Garage sale type thing LOL!!!!

Anyway I loved this book it was sweet and romantic and kinda sexy too it was a gerat mind distractor and it helped me get in my Paranormal Zone LOL!!!!!

Sooooo, I have a Question for you guys...

What do you read when you  need a time out of Paranormal?

1 comment:

  1. "What do you read when you need a time out of Paranormal?"

    If I'm not too tired: academic books—especially about linguistics. (And then when I'm fed up with dry conundrums about the mysteries of noun clauses or the beauty of -ING, I happily go back to paranormal and other similar genres. XD)

    ReplyDelete