2/24/12

HellFire By Kate Douglas BOOK REVIEW

Format: Kindle Edition

File Size: 573 KB

Publisher: Zebra Books; 1 edition (September 1, 2010)

Sold by: Amazon Digital Services

Language: English

Genre: Paranormal Romance ADULT

Source: Nicole Marie (GIFT)
ASIN: B003IYI7D2





Synopsis:

A new, more dangerous vortex has opened in the besieged Earth and the innocent souls of animals are being invaded by the malevolent strength of a powerful demon. For Ginny Jones, there can be no greater wrong - and to make it right, she joins forces with the Lemurian, Alton, a hard-bodied hero not of her world. Under a black moon, pitched battles for the survival of all that is good will be fought once more. The heat of their sensual passion emboldens the two warriors...but such passion may well betray them...Yet Alton is willing to make the ultimate sacrifice - life itself - for the human woman he loves. But time is fast running out...and time, like fire, devours all...

My Review

AS you may notice I reviewed book one of this series yesterday and it was so good that I had to start book 2 ASAP I wanted to get to know more about the characters and the amazing story Kate Douglas created.
There´s nothing not to love about this book, is action packed, the love story is very well developed and the plot is in one word AMAZING.
Kate Douglas managed to sweep me up my feet once again, I Gotta say I don’t like blonds that much, I’m all for the Dark and dangerous type; you know like this.
Instead I got a Sexy Alton.
YUMM, YUMM right!!!!
I loved the story and the fact that even though this book centers on another couple we still have Dax and Eddy around and they are every bit as important to the plot as before.
Ginny is such a great character, she has dreams, fears, hopes and the way she evolves into the powerful woman she didn’t know she was, is incredible.
And well what can I say when you put together a perfect male specimen with a sexy bomb like Ginny, well… Yes you got it right, it all becomes spicy and hot. I ended up wishing for a cold shower that never came cause I couldn´t put the book down long enough.
I can’t wait to start book 3 the plot has me intrigued so much that book 3 is on my hands as I write this.
Another great book from Kate Douglas.

No comments:

Post a Comment